Below is all the information for summer workouts and Tryouts for our Girls Volleyball program. To access the appropriate paperwork, click on the underlined link or click here.
- Open Gyms will be held on the following Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-11am and 11am-1pm (please contact Coach Lansing at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which session is yours):
- June 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st
- July 3rd, 5th, 12th, 19th, 24th, 26th
- Student-Athletes must have the off-season waiver and FHSAA EL3 signed and turned in prior to participating in their first open gym.
- Tryouts begin on Monday, July 30th, 2018 at 4pm.
- In order to participate, each Student-Athlete must have a completed 2018-2019 High School Physical Packet turned in by the 25th of July in order to be cleared by the Athletic Trainer.
For tryouts, Student-Athletes must wear a specific colored shirt, based on their grade level, which is listed below:Seniors wear Black shirtJuniors wear Blue shirtsSophomores wear White shirtsFreshmen wear Red shirts
For more information about Girls Volleyball Open Gyms and Tryouts, contact Head Coach Bobbi Lansing: