Freedom High School is set to return to athletics after the Orange County School Board was presented with the plans for a safe return to sports at the board meeting on August 25th. Fall sports will begin Monday, August 31st.
Athletic Director Robert Rego has put together this Return to Athletics video highlighting some of the measures put in place to keep our student-athletes, coaches, and community safe.
As tryout plans become available, we will begin updating tryout information here and on our social media accounts:
In order to participate, ALL student-athletes must:
- Be enrolled at the OCPS school participating in summer workouts.
- Have approved completed in full the current physical packet. Instructions for completing the Athletic Physicals for 2020-21 can be found here.
- Provide proof of health insurance.
- Provide NFHS heat illness, sudden cardiac arrest, and concussion certificates. Click here to access the NFHS certification classes.
- Have a parent/legal guardian agree and sign the “Assumption of COVID Risk Waiver” and medical waiver. View the COVID Risk Waiver Here
Visit AthleticClearance.com to create your profile, and complete the digital sports physical packet.