Boys Soccer Tryout Information
Due to circumstances this year we will be trying to spread out players so that we don’t have as many athletes out on the field at the same time. While this may seem to reduce the amount of time some athletes are at tryouts but it will allow us to take a closer look at each player while they are there. Please look below to fill out interest form and to find important information and dates.
Interest Form – https://forms.gle/WfmfQDWDGMfn2zkP9
Varsity Head Coach: Juan Baquero – Juan.Baquero@ocps.net
Varsity Assistant Coach: Dana Singer – Dana.Singer@ocps.net
JV Head Coach: Sandy Jensen – Sandy.JensenJr@ocps.net
To try out athletes meet the following requirements:
- Digital Physical Form complete
- High School GPA of 2.0 or above (as over August 2020)
- Come with proper equipment (shin guards and cleats)
- 2 Shirts (1 white + 1 black/dark blue)
In order to participate, ALL student-athletes must:
- Have approved completed in full the current physical packet. Instructions for completing the Athletic Physicals for 2020-21 can be found here.
- Provide proof of health insurance.
- Provide NFHS heat illness, sudden cardiac arrest, and concussion certificates. Click here to access the NFHS certification classes.
- Have a parent/legal guardian agree and sign the “Assumption of COVID Risk Waiver” and medical waiver. View the COVID Risk Waiver Here
1st Preseason Game – November 3rd @ Evans
1st Regular Season Game – November 10th @ University
Last Regular Season Game – January 22nd @ Dr. Phillips